Miami Wispy Styling Course
FINANCING OPTION IS AVAILABLE WHEN YOU CHOOSE “FULL PRICE” OPTION, VIA KLARNA AT CHECKOUT.
IF YOU CHOOSE THE "DEPOSIT" OPTION THE REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE ON THE FIRST DAY OF TRAINING IN CASH ONLY! PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, ONLY TRANSFERABLE UP TO 1 TIME.
*This course is a styling course ONLY. Students must have experience in classic and mega volume lashing as well as hand making fans to succeed in this course.
Lashing is more than just a set of lashes. Lashing is an artistry, as it allows you to tailor and create beautiful sets to manipulate and accentuate a multitude of different eye shapes. I created this course to share my own techniques and methods to creating wispy sets. This course is perfect for students who want to:
- Feel CONFIDENT when taking clients
- Stand out from this "saturated market" with their unique styling and knowledge
- Gain more clientele by offering different styles for different clients
- Enhance their clients face by tailoring each set to their eye shapes
- Want to double/triple their income (sets can be priced up to $300+)
2 day training, theory & hands-on portion:
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday, 10:30AM - 4:00PM
- Location: 7275 NE 4 AVE, UNIT 106, MIAMI FL 33138
- Professional training kit included ($95 value)
- Lifetime discount on all Lanna Lashes products
- Certification given at end of training
In this course we will go over:
- Ardell Wispies Inspired
- Mascara Wet Look
- The Baby Set
- Foundational styles: DO'S & DON'TS
- How to give your client exactly what they want through lengths, curls, shapes, routine
- Manipulating eye shapes
- 4 different fanning techniques to create different textures
- The purpose of lashing in layers
- Social media branding
- Lash mapping
- Live model practice (on 2nd day)
- Students will receive Wispy Lash Guide ebook with 48 lash maps ($97 value) and access to online Wispy Styling Course ($395 value)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All in store sales are final.
All product orders are non-refundable if opened.
Disrupted packaging of the product upon arrival to the customer is not the fault of LL but the fault of the shipping carriers/transit period, therefore no refunds or exchanges will be allowed. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the products upon arrival. LL is willing to provide solutions to broken products, not broken packaging of products since that does not disrupt the use of the actual product.
All tweezer/metal products are hand tested and inspected before being shipped out, therefore we are not able to provide refunds but are willing to send you a replacement item for up to 2 days after the "delivered" date. It is the customers responsibility to cover the associated costs for shipping and return labels.
For unopened products, we will provide a full refund for up to 7 days after delivery date. Refund will be initiated once we receive the package again.
Again, it is the customers responsibility to cover the associated costs for shipping and return labels.
7275 NE 4 AVE, UNIT 106, MIAMI FL 33138